Loading...

New Golden Mile Villas

485,000

Description

Investment opportunity halfway between San Pedro de Alcantara and Estepona (known as New Golden Mile, Municipality of Estepona).
BUILDING LICENSE GRANTED for the first units, for further units the building license will be granted in late September 2018 and consecutive months. Completion is anticipated for approx. 12 months later.
New development of 100 detached villas in a contempary design with private garden and swimming pool. 2 types of villas with identical size – one with South entrance, one with North entrance. Against an additional € 45,000 a full basement of approx. 90m2 can be added to the property. Modern open plan kitchen (appliances are NOT included in the price), living room with access to the garden and pool, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
PRICES for investors €485,000 € in a joint-venture with the developer with compulsory sale after completion. Prices for investors €585,000 for private use or to resale – monthly payments.
PRICES for endusers €735,000 – 795,000 pending on plot position. Reservation €10,000. Private Purchase Contract 30% + VAT (with bank guarantee). The remaining 70% + VAT on completion.
On-site will be mini-market, tennis- & paddle tennis courts, playground for kids.

Additional Details

  • LOCATION
    Close to the Sea
  • FACING
    South
  • YEAR BUILT
    2018
  • PLOT SIZE
    500
  • BUILD SIZE
    165
  • LIVING SIZE
    165
  • TERRACE SIZE
    90
  • POOL
    Private
  • GARDEN
    Private
  • PARKING
    Carport
  • GARAGES
    1
  • KITCHEN
    Fitted Kitchen
  • FURNITURE
    Unfurnished
  • LEVELS
    2
  • ELECTRICITY
    1
  • WATER
    1
  • CURRENCY
    EUR

Location

Share This Property

Share